Computer Disaster Recovery on Wirral
Telephone: 0797 907 6431
Let the safety of your data be my concern
Let's face it, the last thing on anyone's mind when using a computer is "what would happen to my data in the event of a disaster?"
Fair enough, we've all got other things to worry about, deadlines to meet; but it's safe to say that one day, the inevitable will happen. - hard-drive failure, motherboard failure, an electrical power surge - all situations that render precious data potentially irretrievable.
And how many people make back-ups of their data? For that matter, how many people even know where to start when asking their computer to do a back-up task?
Unfortunately, the reality is, many domestic users and small business' don't have a back-up strategy in place so when disaster does strike, data recovery (if possible) can often be a painful process. The bottom line is:
Prevention is better than cure!
If you don't have a disaster recovery plan in place and would like to discuss how to implement one to suit your needs, please use any of the contact methods below to enquire. If you have recently suffered a computer disaster and are unable to recover your data, please get in touch to discuss possible options to resolve your loss.
For an immediate point of contact, please telephone me on 0797 907 6431. Alternatively, please use the form below.
Pricing & Terms
- Because of the nature of the service, there is a call-out charge of £15.00, refundable if you choose to engage my services.
- My hourly rate is £25.00 p/h, or £100 for a full 8 hour day on-site (09:00-17:00).
- Because of the time frames involved with data recovery, most operations are best performed off-site as there can be a lot of 'dead' hours spent waiting for operations complete. Therefore, it is more cost effective for the customer to allow their hardware to be removed from site (otherwise I will have to charge for time spent literally doing nothing but watching a screen!)
- I offer no guarantee that any or all of your data can be recovered. Every situation is different. If I am unable to recover any of your data after attempting all cost-effective methods of doing so, there will still be a nominal charge of £40.00. For work undertaken at your location, the nominal charge for attempting data recovery will still apply, plus an hourly rate for time spent on-site.
- If I am unable to recover any/some/all of your data, then the only other option is to contact an industrial data recovery service as used by law enforcement and military organisations. However, this can be extremely expensive and out of the budget for the majority of domestic users and small business.
Remember, Prevention is better than cure!
Elstree IT Services provide computer disaster recovery services in the following locations on Wirral:
Bebington, Birkenhead, Bromborough, Caldy, Eastham, Frankby, Greasby, Heswall, Hoylake, Irby, Meols, Moreton, Neston, New Brighton, Oxton, Parkgate, Pensby, Prenton, Spital, Thornton Hough, Upton, Wallasey, West Kirby, Willaston.